Vacuum Trasnfer System
Modern day advancement of material handling systems has given the rise to unique and innovative material handling solutions that are more efficient, user-friendly and highly automated. Vacuum Transfer System designed by LITCO for its Granulation process is one such Automated Transfer Process that conveys the material from one machine to another effortlessly, dust-free and without human intervention. This system is widely used in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food, Ayurvedic and Cosmetic Industries where fast with minimal handling processes are required. A well-designed Vacuum Transfer system can enhance a process, increasing output and efficiency, eliminating the risk of operator injury and exposure, and ensuring product containment – while being kept tidy and compact.
Working Principle Of Vacuum Trasnfer System
The Vacuum Transfer is based on the principle of negative pressure being created along the line where the material is to be carried to. The Transfer System consists of a Rotary Blower to create the vacuum, a Vacuum Handling unit along with filters and pipe. The machineries are connected via pipeline according to the processes and the Vacuum pulls the material along the hoses into the machine.
This system is designed to load and unload any machinery on the Granulation Line from sifters, mills, mixers and blenders, provided all the machinery are Vacuum Rated Design.
- All contact part made of SS 316 and non-contact parts SS 304 as per GMP standard.
- Dust free transfer in enclosed environment.
- Faster Conveying in larger volume.
- Increase of productivity by decreasing need of man power.
- Easy Installation and maintenance due to no moving components.
- Conveyor receiver with automatic filter cleaning system.
- Conveyor receiver has fine collection pot to receive very fine material during transfer.
- Suction air filter at vacuum source to prevent entry of unwanted particles.
- Vacuum regulating valve for vacuum process control.
- Can be designed to handle material of bulk density upto 0.8.
- PLC with HMI Touchscreen for Automatic Control.
|Mode of Transfer||Vacuum|
|System Design Output*||1000 to 1200 Kg/Hr.|
|System Design Output with Inline Sifting Process*||100 to 250 Kg/Hr.|
All contact parts SS316
All non-contact parts SS304
|Gasket||Silicon Food Grade|
|Power||7 KW, 415 VAC 3 Phase, 50 Hz|
|Air Consumption||6 Bar @ 10 LPM|