Roll Compactors is a highly effective machine for enhancing bulk density, granulation of powder, dust-free processing, and reduction of particle size of processing material. It is one of the traditional Granulation machineries used in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Food Industry. With more advancement not only Roll Compactors are capable of pulverizing but also delivery output of very fine quality dry granules which increases flowability.
Working Principle Of Rapid Mixer Granulator
The granulation takes place by the principle of compression where under extremely high pressure, the material in the form of powder is forced through the roller compactor’s two counter-rotating wheels. The substance is transformed into a solid, compact sheet or flakes of components as the volume falls via the area of greatest pressure. To get the proper grain size, these flakes or compact sheets of materials are further shrunk in size in mills and scrapers built into the machine as per requirement. The equipment takes special precautions to avoid producing fine dust throughout this procedure. It is specially designed to prevent powder sticking on the roll. Pre-compression chamber guides the powder without any slippage or leakage.
- All contact part made of SS 316 as per GMP standard.
- Lifting feed assembly screw with hand operated hydraulic pump which is easy to clean.
- Scrapper assembly is designed for easily dismantle & cleaning purpose.
- Slipping Clutch for safety purpose between feed screw and gearbox.
- Roll without any leakage or slippage with pre-compression chamber guides.
- Frequency Drive of AC Variable is used to drive Screw.
- Separate board panel that includes indicators and controls of the adjustable roller compactor are permanently built in.
- To prevent major accident the roll is designed to rotate reverse & forward when cleaning. Especially limit switch is provided to prevent major accident.
- Hydraulic power system only for Rear Roller. (Optional)
- For Rollers Variable AC frequency drive. (Optional)
- PLC with HMI Touchscreen with CFR 21 Part 11 complied with SCADA for full Automatic Control & Processing. (Optional)
|Output||15-60 Kgs/Hr.||50-100 Kgs/Hr.||90-250 Kgs/Hr.||100-320 Kgs/Hr.||120-450 Kgs/Hr.|
|MOC||All contact parts SS316 All non-contact parts SS304||All contact parts SS316 All non-contact parts SS304||All contact parts SS316 All non-contact parts SS304||All contact parts SS316 All non-contact parts SS304||All contact parts SS316 All non-contact parts SS304|
|Roll Speed (Step Pully Drive)||5 to 25 RPM||5 to 25 RPM||5 to 25 RPM||5 to 25 RPM||5 to 25 RPM|
|Feed Screw Speed||10 to 60 RPM||10 to 60 RPM||10 to 60 RPM||10 to 60 RPM||10 to 60 RPM|
|Power||6 KW, 440 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz,||6 KW, 440 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz,||8 KW, 440 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz,||8 KW, 440 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz,||8 KW, 440 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz,|
|LITCO manufactures Granulation Line Machinery as per Customer’s required Capacity apart from these Standard Models.|