Rapid Mixer Granulator
LITCO’s Rapid Mixer Granulator (RMG) is a high shear mixing & granulation machine used widely in the Pharmaceutical, Ayurvedic and Cosmetic Industry. RMG is a critical part of the granulation line as it mixes the ingredients and converts them into granules before compression. Granulation is vital because that helps in the formation of the Tablet with Compression. RMG is also widely known as High shear granulation machine, Dry Powder granulator or Wet Granulator.
Working Principle Of Rapid Mixer Granulator
The granulation takes place with the help of Impellers and Choppers fixed inside a dome-shaped Stainless-Steel bowl. Both the Impellers and Choppers are uniquely designed to help the material to convert into granules. The high-speed rotating Choppers are responsible for cutting the material into lumps and the size of the granules. The Impellers cause the material to lift up causing uniform mixture and the formation of granules. The newly formed granules are discharged via a Discharge Port which is regulated by the pressure of compressed air.
- All contact part made of SS 316 as per GMP standard.
- Impellers are uniquely designed with full length blade pushes the material and half- length blade lifts the material to break the wet mass into small pieces of granules
- Choppers are engineered to cut the wet lumps of the material into small parts and are perfectly placed to chop all the material.
- Pneumatically operated Discharge Port at the bottom of the dome for smooth unloading of the granules.
- A robust Mounting is provided to balance the heavy weightage of the machinery with MS/SS Base, SS Railing and Stairs.
- Chequered platform is provided for safe and easy movement on platform.
- Anti-Cover mechanism is provided to avoid mixing of material with an open Head Cover.
- Pressure switch is incorporated to ensure minimum air pressure available in the system before starting of machine.
- For easy cleaning of discharge port, piston & Bowl. Assembly The taper design of piston gives perfect sealing at discharge port.
|MIXER MOTOR||5/7.5 HP||7.5/10 HP||10/15 HP||22.5/30 HP||35/40 HP||40/50 HP||50/60 HP||60/90 HP|
|GRANULATOR||2/3 HP||2/3 HP||3/5 HP||3/5 HP||5/7.5 HP||7.5/10 HP||10/15 HP||15/22.5 HP|