Automatic Injectable Dry Powder Filling & Rubber Stoppering Machine
LITCO’s Automatic High Speed Injectable Dry Powder Filling & Stoppering Machine is a compact, versatile and dual featured machine which fulfills the requirement of Pharmaceutical and allied Industries with high output. Machine is designed and equipped to fill Vials with Injectable Dry powder with good flowability and suitable bulk density. Thereafter the Vials are proceeded into the Stoppering Section where Rubbers are placed to close the Vial mouths. The Machine can be extended to two filling units and two hoppers for multiple dozing yielding higher output. The machine is equipped with an Infeed Turn Table for intermittent and smooth feeding of the Vials under the filling ports. The entire unit is covered and enclosed in a glass/acrylic cover to prevent contamination.
The operation is servo-based that executes intermittent filling which ensures high filling accuracy and production. The Rubber Stoppering is done by a Roller for full Rubber bunging around an intermittently rotating star wheel. The Rubber Bungs are loaded in a Vibratory Chute from where, they are fed onto the Vial heads. The machine is designed for operation in sterile area and for use under Laminar Flow Protection to ensure zero Contamination and sterility.
- CGMP model with all contact parts SS 316 and non-Contact parts with SS 304 including the basic frame.
- Compact design requires less space area and manpower.
- No Vial – No filling System.
- No Vial Machine Stop System.
- Co-Eccentric nozzles allow very quick and precise setting and making unit compact and manageable.
- Laminar Air Flow on top with Glass Cover for ensuring minimum contamination
- ± 1% Filling Accuracy on single dose
- Minimum change over time, from one size of container or fill size to another
- Each important individual part required for autoclaving/sterilization can be removed easily
- Safety guard and glass cover for operation in secured and controlled environment.
- Digital Vial Counter for counting production output
- Machine height can be adjusted to match with other machines so as to synchronize with each other efficiently
- Provided Pure Air filter for Air & Vacuum
- PLC with HMI Touchscreen with CFR 21 Part 11 complied with SCADA for fully Automatic Control & Processing
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS MODEL LIPFR-120 LIPFR-250 Production Rate* 25 to 120 Vials/min 60 to 240 Vials/min Direction of M/C** Left to Right Left to Right Filling Range*** 50 to 1500 mg on single dose 50 to 1500 mg on single dose Vial Size 5 to 30 mL 5 to 30 mL Rubber Stopper 20mm 20mm Filling Accuracy ±1% ±1% Electrical Characteristics 5-6 KW/ 3 Phase/ 50 Hz 5-6 KW/ 3 Phase/ 50 Hz Working Height 850-900mm (Adjustable) 850-900mm (Adjustable)
* Depends on Vial size, nature of powder’s bulk density and flowability
** We can supply as per customer requirements.
*** With help of change parts.