LITCO’s Octagonal Blender is another widely used machinery used in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Food Processing Industry for mixing and blending of solids like granules. The Mixing of two different entities or ingredients leads to the formation of the new product that can be proceeded further in the Granulation Line. The Octagonal Blender manufactured by LITCO Machinery Pvt. Ltd. is a uniquely designed yet simple mixing machinery that can be used for the mixing of solids like granules. The machine also has a lot of operational flexibility and is simple to clean and maintain. The machine’s functionality is further enhanced by its simple construction and GMP-compliant design.
Working Principle Of Octagonal Blender
The working Principle of Octagonal Blender is similar to Double Cone Blender that is it depends on gravity for the mixing and blending of the granules. The Mixing acts on the principle of gravity, as the Blender rotates the material inside topples down to the bottom and with another 90º rotation, the material again topples to the other side. In this way thorough, uniform and homogenized mixing of the materials take place. For added features, baffles are provided inside the shell, to increase the randomness of motion of the material, thereby increasing the rate of mixing. The octagonally shaped Bin increases the surface volume inside letting the possibility of mixing increase. The Blender is rotated with a gear drive system that is capable of handling the dynamic load of the rotating body and mixture. With lesser RPM the mixing rate is increased further.
- All contact part made of SS 316 as per GMP standard.
- Blender is also available with vacuum rated design so we can load the blender through vacuum transfer system with inline Milling (In this case the Mill must be in vacuum rated design of LITCO)
- Variable frequency drive is provided for smooth and controlled drive.
- Two nos. of safety road will be provided at back side. ( One LH side & one RH side )
- Suitable size of Butterfly valve at one end of the cone provided for material discharge.
- One shaft with 04 nos. of fixed buffers with mirror polished provided inside the cone.
- Cone will be mirror polished from the inside & outside & structure will be matt polished.
- Safety guards made from SS304 pipes provided in front of the m/c with limit switch.
- Self-positioning sensor is provided for particular discharge position
- Discharge with specially designed adaptor assembly with TC connection in emergency case
|Gross Vol. .(Lt.)||375||600||725||875||950||1150||1300||1700||2200||2700||3500||4000|
|MIXER MOTOR||1.5 HP||2 HP||2 HP||3 HP||3 HP||5 HP||5 HP||5 HP||7.5 HP||7.5 HP||10 HP||10 HP|
|Height of Discharge(mm)||150||200||200||200||200||250||250||250||300||300||300||300|