Mini Paste Kettle
LITCO’s Mini Paste Kettle is perfectly designed for the preparation of paste for Lab and R&D purposes. It has an universal application which leads to consistent melting. This tank is made to fill the need in the Pharmaceutical, Food, Cosmetic, and chemical industries by holding a greater range of products under a variety of operating circumstances. The jacket for passing steam to melt the substance and create paste is the fundamental design element used in this kettle. This kettle has a distinctive tilting setup for releasing the product.
- All contact part made of SS 316 as per GMP standard.
- Hemispherical design for proper mixing paste.
- Jacket provided with steam/thermic/fluid heating arrangement.
- Driven via motor and gear box assembly mounted on top.
- Tilting arrangement for kettle is provided for discharge for starch
- Heating insulation provided to avoid heat loss.
- Anchor type impeller design for proper mixing of paste.
- Safe earthing system.
|MODEL||LITCO MINI PAST KETTLE|
|Working Volume||10 Litres|
|Gross Volume||15 Litres|
|MOC||·All Contact Parts SS316 ·All Non-Contact Parts SS304|
|Heating Element||Electrical Heater|
|Material of Insulation||Glass Wool|
|Motor||0.25 HP, 1440 RPM|
|Power Supply||415 V/ 50 Hz/ 3 Ph|
|Gear Box||15 RPM Output|
|Control Panel||Standard with Push Button|
|LITCO manufactures R&D Machinery & Granulation Line Machinery as per Customer’s required Capacity apart from these Standard Models.|